|Are you experienced in performing large scale financial and policy analysis and organizational systems work? Do you have advanced financial data mining skills and experience working in healthcare operations? We would like YOU to apply at Oregonjobs.org today!
What you will do!
You will build financial models and projections to analyze trends and determine funding needs.
You will coordinate comprehensive studies of policy issues impacting the Oregon State Hospital.
You will evaluate organizational systems across the hospital by working with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for Medicaid and Medicare cost reporting and ensuring reporting is in line with current CMS policy.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or any degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge and skills; and four years professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning work.
• OR; Any combination of experience and education equivalent to seven years of experience that typically supports the knowledge and skills for the classification.
• Experience in advancing health equity, addressing systemic health disparities and collaborating with diverse, vulnerable and underrepresented populations.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Access.
• Knowledge of public enterprise fund accounting and fiscal management.
• Knowledge of policy development, especially as it relates to fiscal matters.
• Understanding of the state budgeting process – both development and execution.
• Advanced skills in financial data mining and analysis.
• Knowledge of both state and federal policy regarding healthcare administration.
• Advanced skills managing and coordinating projects and development of new policies and systems.
• Knowledge and experience in the principles and practices of management and organizational behavior.
• Knowledge and experience in the principles and practices of budgeting and healthcare finance.
• Experience and understanding of business operations in a clinical/hospital setting.
How to apply:
• Complete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-44673