What benefits will attendees receive by attending a conference?
- This is the most invaluable aspect of attending a conference and becoming a member
- Discussing hot topic with other states, and discovering the ways in which those other states create budgets and allocate expenditures, has led to huge improvements in legitimate federal revenue; as well as cost savings with state dollar obligations
- State to state exchange sessions are planned and developed during the conference schedule
- Continuing Professional Education Credits
- Up to 30.0 (or more) CPEs can be earned at the annual conference
- Up to 16.5 CPEs can be earned at training conferences
- Contact with federal officials and policy makers
- Each year, HSFO invites federal officials from varying agencies to attend and speak at the annual conference. They are always welcome and willing to speak with state contacts
Why should your agency become a member?
- Waiver of conference registration fee for one attendee at the annual conference. $750 value
- Discounted registration fee for annual conference. $250 value
- Discounted registration fee for trainings. $250 value
- Access to conference materials, both past and present on our website. Sign in with your profile for access
- Voting rights